Important Message from Freedom Bank about COVID-19
On Monday, July 6, 2020, we will begin to reopen our branch lobbies. The lobby hours will be:
The drive through hours will be:
We will continue to accept appointments and encourage appointment requests for account opening, loan applications or closings, notary services, safe deposit box access and account maintenance. To make an appointment, please contact your local branch or call 401-949-1600.
Use of electronic and digital services are strongly encouraged as well as our drive-up locations, as an alternative to visiting a branch. All ATMs are available 24 hours.
This will be in effect until further notice.
Social distancing & cleaning policies:
The health and safety of our customers, employees and neighbors is and always Freedom Bank’s top priority. We have provided each of our employees with appropriate face coverings, and we are strictly enforcing social distancing, hand-washing and surface-cleaning policies at each of our branches.
If you are planning to visit one of our branch locations, please be aware that we are enforcing the following policies:
- Visitors to our branches must wear a face covering. We will ask visitors to briefly lower their mask to show identification when conducting a transaction
- Markers on lobby floors will assist with social distancing
- Please limit the number of individuals in your party to only the number needed to conduct the transaction
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided prior to conducting your transaction
- Single use pens are available upon request
- If you or someone in your household is being observed for or has COVID-19 or you or someone in your household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms within the prior 14 day period, please refrain from entering our branches
- Our branch locations are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service and commonly used surfaces are cleaned regularly
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please contact a bank representative with any questions.