Pre-registration for current Freedom Bank online and mobile banking users is now open. Click the banner below to pre-register now. Please note that pre-registration ends on Sunday 9/26 at noon.
Freedom Bank has proudly served the Rhode Island community for many years offering unparalleled service and a wealth of expertise. We are confident that Bristol County Savings Bank will continue to provide you with the same level of service you have come to expect. We also look forward to providing you with more banking flexibility with many new benefits, including:
- An additional 16 branch office locations to provide added convenience
- Increased lending capacity to finance larger deals and projects
- An extensive line of cash management services
- Extended weekend hours at most locations and at 5 interactive teller machines (ITMs)
- An expanded ATM network with 55,000 free Allpoint ATM locations throughout the United States
- Residential mortgages
- Online account opening and loan payments
As a community bank, Bristol County Savings is very involved in the communities it serves. Since opening its Pawtucket branch, the Bank has contributed just under $4 million to Rhode Island area organizations and is committed to supporting communities in northern Rhode Island in the years ahead.
Please watch your mail for information about conversion weekend, when your Freedom Bank accounts convert to Bristol County Savings Bank. The information was designed to assist you and help ensure a smooth and seamless transition for your banking services.
Below is an overview of the upcoming schedule:
Conversion weekend begins on Friday, September 25th and continues through Sunday, September 27th. All branch offices will be open as usual for business on Monday, September 28th. Throughout the weekend you can access funds through any ATM with your Freedom National Bank debit card.
- Both Freedom Bank ATMs will be offline for a system upgrade.
- Both Freedom Bank ATMs will be unable to accept deposits thru September 28th.
- Freedom Bank debit card holders will receive a new Bristol County Savings Bank debit card.
- All Freedom Bank branch offices will be open regular hours.
- Freedom Bank Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Freedom Bank Mobile Banking will be unavailable beginning at 4:00 pm.
- Freedom Bank Online Banking will be unavailable beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Bristol County Savings Bank Customer Service Center will be open until 7:00
- Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Bill Pay will be unavailable.
- Bristol County Savings Bank Customer Service Center will be open from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Full access to ATMs with your Freedom National Bank ATM and Debit cards..
- All Freedom Bank branch offices will be open regular hours operating as Bristol County Savings Bank.
- Mobile, Online Banking and Bill Pay will be available.
- Freedom Bank customers can now bank at all Bristol County Savings Bank branches and begin using their Bristol County Savings Bank debit cards.
- Freedom Bank customers now have access to Allpoint ATMs & BCSB ATMs and ITMs.
Customer Service Center - 508-828-5420 or 1-800-643-2272
During conversion weekend, our Customer Service Center will be available from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. We will also extend our Customer Service Center hours to Monday- Friday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm through October 9th for your convenience, and then resume our normal business hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We would like to thank you for your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by any Freedom Bank branch or call 401-949-1600. We look forward to serving your financial needs for many years to come.